Cinco de Mayo is around the corner -- a great opportunity to bring some new fiesta flair to family mealtime. With life as hectic as a presidential campaign these days, we thought we’d share some of our quick and easy ideas to win big with Mexican-inspired flavors.
- Nothing is easier than serving a bowl of our Chicken Tortilla Soup garnished with nacho chips and melted cheese. Whip up our easy Avocado Corn and Bean Salad recipe and pair the two for a deliciously festive meal.
- Take inspiration from the bustling streets of Mexico with this Mexican Street Corn as an appetizer. We've added a special touch to the recipe with our creamy Ranch dressing.
- Salsa gets a tasty facelift with our versatile Tangy Mango Poppyseed Salsa recipe. Serve over a bed of arugula or simply enjoy with your favorite chips. Pair with our Easy Enchilada Casserole and you’ve got the perfect combination of flavors.
- Try more effortless meal ideas to inspire the Cinco de Mayo in you – our Southwest Chorizo Mac and Cheese, Santa Fee Chicken and Quinoa Skillet and Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread recipes.
- And, finally, bring a little fiesta to the lunch box with these super-easy and fun Tex Mex Spoonbread Bites. Make these two-ingredient treats at dinner the night before and be ready with leftovers for the morning rush.