Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread Pizza
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
The heat of chipotle spice and the coolness of our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch combine to make this delicious flatbread that will have everyone gather round the table.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Season chicken with chipotle seasoning and a pinch of salt. Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3 - 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat, dice chicken into ½-inch pieces and set aside.
- Place flatbread(s) on sheet pan. Spread ¼ cup Ranch Dressing on flatbread, sprinkle with shredded cheese, top with chicken, bacon and red onion. Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp on bottom.
- Drizzle flatbread with remaining 3 tbsp. of Ranch and top with avocado and cilantro. Cut flatbread into slices before serving.
Or, Try This
- This recipe works great with flatbread, pizza crust or naan bread. Depending on the size of the crust you choose, you may need 1-2 flatbreads for the amount of toppings.
- Chipotle seasoning can be found in the spice aisle of the grocery store or in specialty spice stores.
- You can serve this as a main meal with a salad or cut into smaller pieces for an appetizer.