Easy Enchilada Casserole
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This one-dish twist on enchiladas is simple to make and simply delicious. Our Chicken Tortilla Soup adds home-cooked flavor to the filling, with a hint of chipotle for a smoky finish.
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In mixing bowl, combine soup and minced chipotle.
- Spread 1 cup soup mixture in 9” x 9” baking dish. Top with 4 tortillas, then evenly top with chicken and ½ cup cheese. Top with 4 tortillas, 1 cup soup and remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with cilantro.
Or, Try This
- Try adding extra corn or black beans or packaged, frozen fajita vegetables for a heartier meal.
- Drizzle our Southwest Caesar Salad Dressing over mixed greens for the ideal accompaniment.