Santa Fe Chicken and Quinoa Skillet
Main Dish, Mexican and Southwestern, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Quinoa is an ideal ingredient because it absorbs flavor and adds texture. This simple chicken skillet brings it all together, with a hint of aromatic cumin and our delicious Chicken Tortilla Soup.
- Combine soup, quinoa, stock, and cumin in large skillet. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid. Add diced chicken and continue cooking for 3-5 more minutes until quinoa is cooked and liquid has been absorbed.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with green onions.
Or, Try This
- Serve with diced avocado and lime wedges.
- Try pairing with Tex Mex Spoonbread Bites.
- For a quick side, drizzle Southwest Caesar Dressing over mixed greens.