Mexican-Style Ranch Street Corn
Side Dish, Mexican and Southwestern, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Corn on the cob gets an upgrade with our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch and zesty Mexican-inspired flavors.
- Heat grill to high. Place corn and jalapeno on grill and cook for 5-6 minutes or until both begin to char and there are dark brown grill marks. Remove stem and seeds from jalapeno and dice very fine.
- Juice half of the lime into a bowl. Add ranch dressing, jalapeno, cilantro, and whisk until combined.
- Brush ranch dressing mixture all over each ear of grilled corn.
- Sprinkle each ear of corn evenly with the lime zest, chili powder and crumbled cotija cheese. Cut remaining half of lime into wedges to serve on the side.
Or, Try This
- To make this recipe on the stove: Remove corn from the cob. Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add 1 tsp of olive oil and sauté corn and de-seeded, diced jalapeno for 5-6 minutes or until corn and jalapeno are heated through and become tender. Place corn and jalapeno mixture into a bowl, drizzle with lime juice-ranch mixture and top with the lime zest, cilantro, chili powder and cotija cheese.
- Cotija cheese can be found in the specialty cheese section of the grocery store. If you can’t find cotija, you can substitute crumbled ricotta salata cheese or crumbled feta cheese.