When you find that perfect combination of crisp greens, flavorful toppings, and your favorite dressing, it’s salad bliss—but there are so many more ways to love salad dressings, no salad required.
Grab a pound of your favorite protein, 1 cup of dressing and let it sit for a while. Presto! Flavorful meats ready to cook. Here are some of our favorite pairings using Panera Bread® refrigerated dressings:
- 1 lb. shrimp + 1 cup of Panera® Asian Sesame Vinaigrette. Let it marinate for at least 15 minutes, but no more than 30. Try shrimp with our Ginger Vinaigrette with Carrots & Miso or Thai Chili Lime Vinaigrette too.
- 1 lb. chicken + 1 cup of Panera Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 2 hours. Then, check out these Mediterranean Lemon Grilled Chicken Skewers and this Thai Grilled Chicken Satay for ideas on how to complete your meal.
- 1 lb. beef + 1 cup of Panera Balsamic Vinaigrette is a classic combination, or mix it up with our Champagne Shallot Vinaigrette. Marinate for at least 30 minutes, but no more than 2 hours
Sauces, Spreads, Dips & Drizzles
Boost the flavor on your next sandwich with a drizzle of dressing, or give one of these recipes a try:
- Chipotle Chicken and Ranch Flatbread featuring our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch.
- Asian Grilled Chicken Wraps made with Asian Sesame Peanut Sauce from our Asian Sesame Vinaigrette.
- Turkey Caprese Sandwich with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
A bowl is all it takes to feature our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch as a ready-when-you-are dip, or you can whip up these recipes using different dressings in minutes:
A Crave-worthy Chicken Salad
Mix things up with these flavorful chicken salad recipes using 3 parts Greek yogurt and 1 part Panera dressings:
Waldorf Fuji Apple Chicken Salad
Combine Greek yogurt, Fuji Apple Vinaigrette, diced chicken, diced celery, diced apples, chopped, toasted walnuts, and sliced grapes.
- Lemon Herb Chicken Salad
Mix together Greek yogurt, Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette, diced chicken, chopped basil, sliced chives, and minced dill.
- Asian Chicken Salad
Take your pick of Asian Sesame Vinaigrette or Ginger Vinaigrette with Carrots & Miso, and stir in Greek yogurt with sliced scallions, shredded carrots, and toasted, sliced almonds.