Mediterranean Lemon Grilled Chicken Skewers
Main Dish, Side Dish, Mediterranean, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Our Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette does double duty in this recipe, adding bright citrus flavors to the marinade for the chicken and to the dip with Greek yogurt.
- Combine chicken and ½ cup Lemon Vinaigrette. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Remove chicken and discard remaining marinade.
- Thread the marinated chicken and vegetables evenly onto 4 skewers, alternating chicken and vegetables.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Grill chicken skewers for 5 minutes per side or until chicken is fully cooked.
- While chicken cooks, whisk together Greek yogurt and ¼ cup Lemon Vinaigrette in a bowl. Serve dipping sauce with chicken skewers.
Or, Try This
- To make these skewers in the oven, place skewers on a sheet pan and bake in a 400°F oven for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- If you’re using wooden skewers, soak them for 10-20 minutes before assembling to prevent them from burning.
- We love these skewers served over white or brown rice.