BBQ Chicken Ranch Flatbread Pizza
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American
Sweet and tangy meet cool and creamy in this family-favorite flatbread pizza that features our Buttermilk Ranch Dressing – an easy weeknight dinner or appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place flatbread on sheet pan. Spread BBQ sauce on flatbread, sprinkle with cheese, top with chicken and pickled onions. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp on the bottom.
- Drizzle flatbread with Ranch dressing and garnish with cilantro.
Or, Try This
- This recipe works great with flatbread, pizza crust or naan bread. Use rotisserie chicken for a really easy weeknight meal or crowd-pleasing appetizer, perfect for game day.
- If you can’t find pickled onions where you shop for groceries, you can substitute raw sliced red onion or sliced pickled banana peppers.
- To make your own quick Pickled Onions, combine ¼ cup water, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tsp. sugar, and ½ tsp. salt in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, then turn off the heat and add ½ red onion sliced very thin. Let onions marinate at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before using in recipe. Refrigerate remaining onions for 2-3 days.