Lemon Herb Chicken Salad Sandwich
Featuring our 100% Whole Wheat sliced bread topped with cracked wheat, this lemony chicken salad sandwich will be your next lunch go-to.
- In a small bowl, whisk together dressing, Greek yogurt, dill, tarragon, salt and pepper until ingredients are blended together.
- Add chicken to bowl and gently toss until combined.
- Toast slices of bread to desired doneness. Assemble sandwich with chicken salad, tomatoes and lettuce.
Or, Try This
- For the chicken, bake in the oven at 400°F for 22 to 26 minutes depending on the size of the chicken breast or until it reaches 165°F; chill before using in recipe. You can also use leftover plain grilled chicken or rotisserie chicken for this recipe.
- 2% or low-fat plain Greek yogurt works best in this recipe. If using non-fat yogurt, choose a brand that has a thicker consistency.
- Baby arugula is also great on this sandwich and adds a peppery bite.