Scrambled Egg Avocado Toast
Sandwiches, American, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This take on the trendy avocado toast delivers on flavor as well as on texture with a mix of creamy avocado, scrambled eggs, and crunchy radishes, all on our delicious whole grain bread.
- Smash the avocado in a small bowl, with salt and pepper to taste.
- In another small bowl, briskly whisk eggs and milk with salt and pepper as desired.
- Heat butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour in eggs. Turn down heat to medium-low. As eggs start to set, gently lift, push and fold the eggs with a rubber spatula until they are cooked through. Avoid stirring or flipping the eggs.
- Toast bread. Spread smashed avocado on each slice and top with radishes, scrambled egg and a sprinkle of chives.
Or, Try This
- To store the other half avocado for another meal, brush the cut side with olive oil or lemon juice and place cut side down in an airtight container.
- For lunch, top toast and avocado with yellow and red cherry tomatoes, microgreens and sliced red onion. Drizzle with Panera® Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing.
- This recipe is equally delicious with our Panera® Whole Grain Baker’s Grains sliced bread.