Nicoise-Style Tuna Salad Sandwich
Sandwiches, Classic Comfort
It’s hard to get excited about a tuna sandwich unless it’s our Niçoise style tuna. Made with crunchy celery, red onion, lemon, capers and dill and served on our Honey Wheat Bread, this sandwich will make you rethink traditional tuna.
- Drain excess oil from tuna.
- In large bowl, combine tuna, mayonnaise, lemon zest, lemon juice, celery, red onion, capers, and dill. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide tuna salad into two sandwiches.
Or, Try This
- Makes a great tuna melt, too: just add a slice of cheese and toast in a panini press or skillet.
- Even better paired with a steamy cup of Panera® Creamy Tomato Soup.