Summer Vegetable Flatbread Pizza
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Italian, Vegetarian
Summer vegetables abound on this flatbread pizza made extra delicious with our Classic Italian Vinaigrette and a garlic and herb cheese spread.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss squash, zucchini, mushrooms, onion and peppers in ¼ cup Italian Vinaigrette and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan. Roast for 15-17 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Place flatbread on sheet pan. Spread garlic and herb cheese spread evenly over the flatbread, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with roasted vegetables. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp on the bottom.
- Drizzle flatbread with remaining vinaigrette.
Or, Try This
- This recipe works equally well with flatbread, pizza crust or naan bread. It makes a delicious main meal with a salad or a company-pleasing appetizer.
- During summer grilling season, try grilled vegetables instead of roasted. You can even grill the pizza: assemble the flatbread pizza, turn the grill down to medium-low and place on grill until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.