Roasted Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Vegetarian
Our Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing brings this mouth-watering flatbread pizza to life – as a sauce for the roasted mushrooms and a drizzle atop – a fabulous dinner or appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss mushrooms in oil and spread in a single layer on a sheet pan. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until tender and starting to lightly brown around the edges. Remove from oven and toss in 1 tbsp. Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Place flatbread on sheet pan. Spread Alfredo sauce on flatbread, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and top with balsamic mushrooms. Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp on the bottom.
- Drizzle flatbread with remaining Balsamic dressing and basil pesto.
Or, Try This
- This recipe works equally well with flatbread, pizza crust or naan bread. It makes a delicious main meal with a salad, or cut smaller for a company-pleasing appetizer.
- Finishing with a sprinkle of fresh chopped basil adds a special touch.