Caprese Mac & Cheese
Main Dish, Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Classic Comfort, Italian, Vegetarian
While fabulous in its own right, dress up our Mac & Cheese with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil pesto for an Italian-inspired crowd pleaser.
- In a bowl, combine mac & cheese with mozzarella cheese. Divide evenly into two ramekins and top with tomatoes.
- Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until mac & cheese is heated through and edges are golden brown.
- Drizzle basil pesto over the top of each mac & cheese before serving.
Or, Try This
- Enjoy this recipe as a main dish or side. If serving a crowd, it’s easily multiplied. You can bake it in individual ramekins or in a larger casserole dish.
- For a delicious main dish, try grilled chicken or shrimp on top.