Summer Vegetable Caesar Pasta Salad
Salads, Crowd Pleasers, Italian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This delicious pasta salad is a quick and satisfying flavor pop of summery vegetables, tossed with a tasty blend of Asiago cheese and our Caesar Dressing.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In large bowl, toss pasta with cheese and 1/4 cup dressing. Add squash, spinach and tomatoes and gently toss to combine.
- Using fine grater or microplane, zest lemon-half and squeeze juice over salad, and toss. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Before serving, toss with remaining 1/4 cup dressing.
Or, Try This
- Don't have any Asiago cheese? Grated Parmesan is a fine substitute.