Whether you dip, dunk, drizzle or dollop, one thing is for sure: Americans love Ranch, and now you can enjoy our 100% clean version from Panera at Home.
Made with creamy buttermilk as the very first ingredient and traditional ranch seasonings, our Ranch has a bright, fresh flavor -- all with no artificial preservatives, sweeteners, flavors or colors from artificial sources. This is a delicious, clean Ranch made with high-quality organic ingredients that you can feel good about serving, making it totally kid friendly. And, a great way to sneak vegetables into any snack or meal.
Ready to bring Panera’s Organic Ranch home? Look for all of our Panera at Home Dressings in the refrigerated produce area, next to the lettuce, wherever you shop for groceries. Then try these fun and flavorful ideas:
For dipping and dunking
- Cut fresh veggies (like carrots, celery and bell peppers) into sticks and place in a small cup after pouring in a dippable amount of our Ranch Dressing to create your own little crudité cups for the perfect party snack or some extra fun any day.
- Dunk your favorite chicken wings to get that just-right balance of spicy hot and creamy coolness.
- Make your own dippable veggie tray with cherry tomatoes, snap peas, baby carrots and broccoli.
- Dress your salad of choice. We recommend a classic cobb or southwest-style mix.
- Drizzle over a plate of french fries. Make them even more crave-worthy with melted cheese and bits of bacon.
- Try a spoonful atop a bowl of creamy Panera Mac & Cheese to add tangy spice.
- Drop a dollop on a baked potato in place of sour cream.