Pepperoni Pizza Bagel with Hot Honey
Sandwiches, Main Dish, American
Spice up an old classic with a Panera Bagel and hot honey for a tasty snack whenever the craving hits.
- Preheat oven to 450°F and use the convection bake setting, if your oven has it.
- Place two bagel halves on a small baking sheet. Spoon sauce over both halves and top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes and immediately drizzle with hot honey after baking.
Or, Try This
- Find your favorite brand of hot honey in the aisle where your grocer usually has honey/syrup.
- Not a pepperoni fan? Add your own favorite toppings like ricotta, Italian sausage, and mushroom.