Everything Bagel Breakfast Bites
Main Dish, American, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Take Everything Bagels to the next level with these hearty, easy-to-make muffin pan bites featuring kale and sausage that will elevate your breakfast or brunch spread.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large pan, sauté onions and garlic on low for 2 minutes. Add sausage and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs, half & half, and cream cheese until fully incorporated, then add the sausage mixture, bagels, kale, salt and pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray or grease with butter, then fill with 12 equal portions of the bagel mixture. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until top is golden brown and center is set.
Or, Try This
- Use a chive cream cheese for even more savory flavor.
- Don’t care for sausage? Swap in bacon or your favorite protein.