Grown-up Grilled Cheese
Sandwiches, American, Classic Comfort
Gooey, creamy grilled cheese sandwiches aren’t just for kids these days. Our Country White Bread is layered with cheddar, gruyere and fontina cheeses and topped with crispy bacon to make this sandwich extra special.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Spread one side of each bread slice with softened butter.
- On two slices, layer cheeses, tomato, and bacon and top with remaining bread.
- Place sandwiches in skillet and cook until cheeses are melted and both sides are golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
Or, Try This
- Pairs well with a bowl of our Chicken Noodle Soup.
- For a bit more of a tangy flavor to your grilled cheese, try our Sourdough Bread instead.
- This is also tasty with our Panera® Whole Grain Baker’s Grains sliced bread if you like bread with a grainier texture.