Mediterranean Watermelon Orzo Salad
Salads, Crowd Pleasers, Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This refreshing summer side is the perfect balance of classic Greek ingredients—mint, cucumber, feta cheese, our Greek Dressing and orzo—all gently tossed with watermelon.
- Cook orzo in salted, boiling water according to package instructions, about 10 mins. Drain well and pour into large bowl.
- In small bowl, combine dressing, cumin, lemon juice, zest and mint. Pour over orzo and stir to combine. Let cool slightly.
- Add watermelon, cucumber and red onion to orzo and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with crumbled feta and chopped pistachios, if desired.
Or, Try This
- Best if served chilled.
- Grilled chicken marinated in our Greek Dressing makes a perfect pairing.
- Try whole wheat orzo and adding chickpeas for a heartier main dish salad.