Pork Tenderloin with Sourdough Stuffing
Main Dish, American, Classic Comfort
Full of savory flavors, this elevated dish comes together with our Sourdough Bread and Fuji Apple Dressing to make a new holiday favorite or go-to dinner.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil and then turn off the heat.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the toasted sourdough bread, chicken broth, dressing, apple, sage, thyme, and rosemary. With a fork or whisk, mash the contents of the mixing bowl until the contents resemble stuffing.
- Place pork tenderloin in a medium-sized roasting pan and top with the stuffing mix. Roast in the oven until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove from oven, drizzle with Fuji Apple dressing, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Or, Try This
- This stuffing recipe is excellent with most proteins. Try serving it alongside a rotisserie chicken or stuffing a turkey.
- Apples brown quickly! If you want to cut the apples ahead of time, place them in a container covered with water and a squeeze of lemon juice.