French Toast Cups
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Cinnamon and vanilla are combined with our Country White Bread to create a twist on the traditional muffin. Easy to prepare and perfect for a quick morning on the run or a delicious lunchbox treat.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Add cubed bread and fold until combined and all liquid has been absorbed.
- Place 1/4 cup of bread mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes until cooked through and tops are browned. Let cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.
Or, Try This
- Don't forget to brew a pot of Panera® coffee to go along with this delicious breakfast idea.
- Our Panera® Honey Wheat sliced bread also works great in this recipe.
- This recipe works best with bread that is slightly stale.