Hazelnut Coffee Pudding Parfaits
Desserts, Classic Comfort, Vegetarian
Layers upon layers of delicious flavors and textures combine in these beautiful parfaits, made special with our signature Hazelnut Crème Coffee.
- Whisk together vanilla pudding mix, 1 cup coffee and milk in a large bowl until combined. Place in refrigerator and allow to thicken for 5-10 minutes.
- Combine heavy cream and sugar in a bowl. Using a whisk or hand-mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- In 4 parfait cups or small bowls, layer ¼ cup of coffee pudding on the bottom of each, then ½ oz. cake cubes, ½ tbsp. coffee drizzled over the cake, ¼ cup whipped cream, and ½ tbsp. chocolate. Repeat layers starting with coffee pudding, then cake, drizzled coffee, whipped cream and top with chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to chill before serving.
Or, Try This
- These parfaits can be made up to 1 day in advance. If you are going to assemble them the day before enjoying, do not add the final layer of whipped cream or chocolate. Cover until ready to serve, then garnish with the final layer of whipped cream and chocolate shavings or chips.
- Brew the coffee in advance and make sure it is fully chilled in the refrigerator before adding to the recipe.