Broccoli Cheddar Queso Dip
Crowd Pleasers, American, Mexican and Southwestern
Everyone’s favorite soup gets turned into your next party hit. Adding three types of cheese and plenty of seasoning turn our classic Broccoli Cheddar Soup into a perfectly gooey, cheesy dip ideal for any type of gathering.
- Place a small pot on the stove half-filled with water and bring to a boil.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the heated Broccoli Cheddar Soup, American cheese, Oaxacan Cheese, Monterey cheese, cumin and smoked paprika.
- Place the mixing bowl onto the small pot with the boiling water and lower the temperature to medium-low heat.
- Mix the contents of the bowl until all the cheese has melted.
- Once the cheese melts, place the contents of the bowl into a serving dish and garnish with the cilantro, tomato, and jalapeno. Serve with your favorite chips or baguette bread for dipping.
Or, Try This
- If you can’t find Oaxacan cheese try mozzarella as an alternative.
- If you want to kick this recipe up a notch, we recommend using the cheese sauce for nachos!