Broccoli Cheddar Quiche Bites
Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Classic Comfort
Wow your guests with these bite-size appetizers featuring our popular Broccoli Cheddar Soup in a light, crispy crescent dough cup.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Unroll dough onto work surface, and reshape into rectangle (if using crescent dinner rolls dough, press seams together). With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 6 rows by 4 rows to make 24 squares.
- Combine soup, cheese, eggs, diced peppers and whisk until combined.
- Press 1 dough square into each miniature muffin cup. Fill with 1 tbsp. of broccoli cheddar mixture.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until middle of filling is set and edges are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pan. Serve warm.
Or, Try This
- For a delicious supper, pair with a salad tossed with Panera Balsamic Vinaigrette.