Cranberry Apple Brie Cups
Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Vegetarian
Your guests would never guess that these bite-sized beauties, with their delightful combination of baked brie, fruit and nuts in phyllo shells, took next to no time to make.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove mini phyllo pastry shells from packaging and place on a sheet pan.
- Place 1 piece of brie into the bottom of each phyllo cup. Evenly top with a generous ¼ tsp. each of cranberry sauce, dressing and sliced almonds.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until phyllo cups are golden brown on the edges and brie is melted. Serve warm.
Or, Try This
- The mini phyllo or filo pastry shells can be found in the frozen section of the grocery store, typically by the puff pastry and frozen dairy toppings.
- You can buy toasted almonds in the grocery store or you can toast them yourself. Place sliced almonds on a sheet pan in a single layer. Bake at 350°F for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown. Watch closely, they can burn very quickly!