Primavera Mac & Cheese
Main Dish, Classic Comfort, Vegetarian
Summery vegetables and our creamy Mac & Cheese star in this easy meal that the whole crew will love.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a sauté pan. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1-2 minutes or until the garlic begins to turn light golden brown.
- Add all vegetables and Italian seasoning. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables become al dente (you want them to still have a little crisp bite to them).
- Combine vegetable mix with mac & cheese, divide evenly into two ramekins.Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until mac & cheese is heated through and edges are golden brown.
Or, Try This
- This recipe can be served as a main dish or side dish. If serving a crowd, multiply this recipe to yield as many servings as you would like. You can bake it in individual ramekins or also bake in a larger casserole dish.
- This recipe is also great with grilled chicken or grilled shrimp on top.
- To add yet more veggies and change things up, try the recipe with our Broccoli Cheddar Mac & Cheese.