Tomato Bacon Mac & Cheese
Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Classic Comfort, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Some ingredients just seem made for each other—like bacon and our Mac & Cheese. This inspired combination makes a great main dish or a tasty side that’s pitch-perfect for any time of year.
- Preheat oven to 475°F. Cook bacon in skillet, then chop.
- In mixing bowl, combine Mac & Cheese, bacon and tomatoes.
- Spread in 8” x 8” or 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Top with bread crumbs and black pepper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until heated through and golden brown on top.
Or, Try This
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled for a backyard cookout or large gathering.