Lemon Herb Lobster Salad on Brioche
Sandwiches, American, Calorie Conscious
This classic sandwich features a tasty upgrade with our buttery, pillowy artisan Brioche Rolls and vibrant Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon vinaigrette, chives and tarragon in a small bowl. Gently toss the lobster meat in the mayonnaise mixture. Cover the lobster salad and refrigerate until rolls are toasted.
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat. Butter the cut sides of each brioche roll and grill 2-3 minutes until golden brown and toasted.
- Place the bottom halves of the toasted brioche rolls cut-side up on a plate or platter and mound each with ¼ of the lobster salad. Top each with baby arugula and the top half of each brioche roll.
Or, Try This
- Steamed lobster meat that has been picked from the shells can typically be purchased in the seafood department of your local grocery store.
- If you want to purchase whole lobsters, most seafood departments will steam them fresh for you. Four 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 lb. lobsters, boiled or steamed, will yield approximately 2 lb. of picked lobster meat.