Tiramisu Mousse Dip
This luscious, coffee-inspired dip combines the rich taste of tiramisu with the fluffiness of mousse. Whether it’s the centerpiece of your dessert table or the end to a special occasion dinner, this fun dip will be the highlight.
- In a large bowl, use hand mixer to beat mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, combine heavy cream, chilled coffee and vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks form. Gently fold whipped cream into cheese mixture. Place in refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes before serving.
- If serving as individual desserts, divide mixture among 4 glasses and top with grated chocolate. If serving as a dip, place mixture in medium bowl, top with grated chocolate, and serve with ladyfingers for dipping.
Or, Try This
- Plan on at least ½ hour in the refrigerator to chill brewed coffee.
- Biscotti and fruit would also make delicious dippers.
- For an extra flavor pop, try our Madagascar Vanilla Coffee in this recipe.