Chicken Tortilla Dip
Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
For this mouthwatering dip, all you need is our flavorful Chicken Tortilla Soup and two kinds of cheese to get everyone’s attention.
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- In a bowl, mix chicken tortilla soup with cream cheese until combined. Transfer to an 8 x 8” baking dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly around the edges.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Or, Try This
- To soften the cream cheese, remove from the refrigerator 15 to 30 minutes before using in the recipe.
- This recipe is best served with tortilla chips, pita chips, and/or raw vegetables (carrots, bell peppers, celery, etc.) cut into dippable sized pieces.
- To make this recipe look more festive when serving, finely dice red or orange bell pepper and cilantro to sprinkle on top before serving.