Potatoes Au Gratin
Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Classic Comfort, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Our Baked Potato Soup is a crowd pleaser on its own, but in this delicious dish it adds that special something to potatoes au gratin and will have everyone around the table asking for seconds (or thirds).
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine soup, potatoes, milk and half of parmesan cheese in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir until mixed.
- Pour into greased 8" x 8" baking dish. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Remove from oven and allow to set for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle parsley over the top.
Or, Try This
- Thaw potatoes overnight in refrigerator. Alternatively, defrost in microwave by placing frozen potatoes in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high in 30 second intervals until thawed.
- Sometimes you can find refrigerated diced potatoes in the meat or dairy departments of your local grocery store.