Broccoli Cheddar Quinoa Bites
Side Dish, Crowd Pleasers, American, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
These bite-sized wonders are a treat anytime. As a weeknight side or a game day nibble, quinoa has never been so fun to eat, especially since it is combined with our crowd-pleasing Broccoli Cheddar Soup.
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Spray muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, cooked quinoa, egg, cheese, and breadcrumbs. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place 1/4 cup of mixture into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
Or, Try This
- It's easy to cook your own quinoa first if you have it on hand or can't find pre-cooked quinoa; plan on 15 more minutes.
- Make these bites even more special by sprinkling a little extra cheese on top before baking.