Balsamic Glazed Onions
Side Dish, American, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious
Make any meal extra delicious with an aromatic topping of sweet glazed onions, browned with a tangy blend of mustard and our Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Coat non-stick skillet with pan spray. Heat over medium-high heat, add onions and sprinkle with salt. Cook until onions start to brown, about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1/2 cup water and stir. Cook another 2 minutes until almost all of water has cooked out.
- Add dressing, stir and reduce heat to medium low. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and strain to remove excess liquid. Transfer to small bowl and stir in dry mustard.
Or, Try This
- Serve with our Seared Sirloin and a crumble of blue cheese for a fabulous meal.
- Great as a pizza or flatbread topping.