Thanksgiving Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sandwiches, Classic Comfort
Not sure what to do with all the leftovers? This inspired grilled cheese offers a whole new way to continue savoring Thanksgiving flavors.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place both slices of bread butter side down in skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place one slice of cheese onto each piece of bread followed by half of the turkey on each slice. Place stuffing on top of the turkey on one slice and cranberry sauce on the other slice. Heat sandwich open-faced for 5 minutes until bread is golden brown and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- Press the two sandwich halves together and slice in half.
Or, Try This
- Serve with a side of warm gravy for dipping to really elevate this sandwich.
- Pair with a bowl of Panera® Autumn Squash Soup for a complete casual Thanksgiving repeat.
- For a special twist, try the balsamic-cranberry mixture on our Balsamic Cranberry Turkey Sandwich