Peach and Prosciutto Grilled Cheese
Sandwiches, Sandwiches, American
Prosciutto and peach pepper jam on our Whole Grain Baker’s Grains Sliced Bread elevate your classic grilled cheese to a delicious, grown-up sandwich.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter side down in skillet.
- Spread peach pepper jam onto bottom slice of bread. Top with 1 slice of cheese, then prosciutto and second slice of cheese. Butter the second slice of bread on one side and place butter side up on top of sandwich.
- Grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side until bread is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
Or, Try This
- If you cannot find peach pepper jam as a flavor combination, you can combine 1 ½ tsp. peach jam and 1 ½ tsp. pepper jelly.
- This grilled cheese sandwich goes great with our Panera Creamy Tomato Soup.