Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese
Sandwiches, Sandwiches, American, Vegetarian
The ultimate grilled cheese sandwich – our creamy Panera Mac & Cheese sandwiched between our Country White bread. Truly, the best thing since sliced bread.
- Preheat skillet over medium-low heat. Butter one side of a slice of bread. Place bread butter side down onto skillet bottom.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on top of bread, then mac & cheese, and other slice of cheese. Butter the second slice of bread on one side and place butter side up on top of sandwich.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes on each side until bread is lightly browned, cheese is melted and mac & cheese is heated through.
Or, Try This
- Tip 1 – This grilled cheese sandwich goes great with our Panera Creamy Tomato Soup.
- Tip 2 – If you love this sandwich, try adding these other ingredients to create an even more delicious sandwich: bacon, pesto and tomato slices, avocado and pico de gallo
- Tip 3 – You can also make this sandwich with the Panera Asiago & Mac & Cheese with Fire Roasted Tomatoes