Lemon Herb Lobster Salad on Brioche
Sandwiches, American, Calorie Conscious
This classic sandwich features a tasty upgrade with our buttery, pillowy artisan Brioche Rolls and vibrant Mediterranean Lemon Vinaigrette.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon vinaigrette, chive and tarragon in a small bowl. Gently toss the lobster meat into the mayonnaise mixture. Cover the lobster salad and refrigerate until rolls are toasted.
- Preheat a griddle over medium heat. Butter the cut sides of each brioche roll and grill 2-3 minutes until golden brown and toasted.
- Place the bottoms of the toasted brioche down on a plate or platter and mound each with ¼ of the lobster salad. Top each with baby arugula and the top of each brioche roll.
Or, Try This
- Steamed lobster meat which has been picked from the shells can typically be purchased in the seafood department of the grocery store.
- If you want to purchase whole lobsters, most seafood departments will steam them fresh for you. Four 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 lb. lobsters, boiled or steamed, will yield approximately 2 lb. of picked lobster meat.