Balsamic Cranberry Turkey Sandwich
Sandwiches, American, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Roasted Turkey and cranberry sauce make an all-star sandwich any time of year, layered with baby spinach and our flavorful Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing.
- Toast bread.
- Combine cranberry sauce, dressing and nuts in small bowl.
- Layer turkey, cranberry mixture, spinach and red onion on 3 pieces of toast and top with remaining toast slices.
Or, Try This
- For a tasty open-faced sandwich, toast thick slices of hearty bread. Layer the turkey, sauce and spinach on each slice. Top with sliced Havarti cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- For a complete meal pair with Panera Autumn Squash Soup.
- Swing by a Panera bakery-cafe for a freshly baked loaf of Whole Grain bread.