Balsamic Cranberry Turkey Sandwich
Sandwiches, American, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Roasted Turkey and cranberry sauce make an all-star sandwich any time of year, layered with baby spinach and our flavorful Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut loaf in half horizontally and toast 7-10 minutes.
- Combine cranberry sauce, dressing and nuts in small bowl.
- Layer turkey, cranberry mixture, spinach and red onion between top and bottom halves and cut into 3 sandwiches.
Or, Try This
- For a tasty open-faced sandwich, toast thick slices of hearty bread. Layer the turkey, sauce and spinach on each slice. Top with sliced Havarti cheese and bake until cheese melts.
- For a complete meal pair with Panera Autumn Squash Soup.