Salads, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
Try our twist on an Italian classic. Our zesty Greek Dressing tossed with crusty artisan bread and flavorful Mediterranean ingredients give this Tuscan bread salad new flair.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place cubed French Baguette on sheet pan and toast in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In large bowl, toss chickpeas, olives, onion and Greek Dressing. Add cucumbers, tomatoes, and toasted bread. Toss to combine.
Or, Try This
- If parsley is available, chop a handful and toss in for added flavor.
- Try pairing this salad with our Lemon Chicken and Orzo Soup for a perfect combination of Mediterranean flavors.
- Swing by a Panera bakery-cafe for a freshly baked, hand-shaped and scored French Baguette.