Classic Cobb Salad
Salads, Main Dish, American, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch gives this classic salad a fresh je-ne-sais-quoi with its bright flavor and slight tanginess.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Heat 1 tsp. oil in a skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from heat, dice chicken into ½-inch pieces and set aside.
- Arrange romaine lettuce on a platter. Top with chicken, bacon, avocado, hardboiled eggs, tomatoes, cucumber, and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Drizzle Ranch Dressing over the top of the salad. Garnish with chives and coarse fresh ground black pepper.
Or, Try This
- This salad can be made family style and arranged on one large platter, or the ingredients can be evenly divided, and salads made on individual plates.
- This salad can be assembled a few hours in advance and held in the refrigerator. Add the dressing right before serving in order to keep the lettuce and vegetables crisp.