Asian Quinoa Salad
Salads, Side Dish, Asian, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Red quinoa is just one of the colorful ingredients in Asian Quinoa Salad. Orange carrot, green onion and white cabbage are also part of the mix. When they’re tossed with our Asian Sesame Vinaigrette, you have a bowl of bliss.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions, using 1 ½ cups water. Allow to cool slightly.
- In large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, shredded cabbage and carrots.
- Add dressing and lime juice and toss to coat. Add green onions and almonds. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Or, Try This
- Can be refrigerated up to 1 day in advance.
- Top with grilled salmon for a healthy dinner.