Asian Chicken Chopped Salad
Salads, Main Dish, Asian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This Asian Chicken Chopped Salad gets its cred from our tangy Asian Sesame Vinaigrette and hoisin sauce dressing. Toss with grilled chicken and veggies for a bowl of crisp deliciousness.
- Combine shredded cabbage, carrots, green onions, sliced almonds and grilled chicken strips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Combine dressing and hoisin sauce in a small bowl. Add to salad and toss to coat. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Or, Try This
- Roll up in a multigrain wrap and pair with our Asian Chicken Noodle Soup for a quick and tasty supper.
- Look for packaged shredded cabbage and carrot blend for an even speedier meal.
- Toast the almonds to deepen their rich, earthy flavor.
- Store cilantro in the refrigerator in a jar with about 1” of water and covered with a plastic bag. It’ll keep up to 3 weeks.