Thai Grilled Chicken Satay with Pineapple
Main Dish, Crowd Pleasers, Asian, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Food on a stick equals guaranteed cheers, and this Thai Grilled Chicken Satay is no exception. Our Asian Sesame Peanut Sauce adds one layer of flavor while brushing and grilling with a coconut version adds another.
- Preheat grill or grill pan. Make Asian Sesame Peanut Sauce.
- Place chicken pieces and 1/4 cup of Asian Sesame Peanut Sauce in zip-top bag. Coat chicken pieces evenly. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- While chicken marinates, combine remaining 1/2 cup Asian Sesame Peanut Sauce, peanut butter, coconut milk, and lime juice.
- Thread skewers, alternating chicken and pineapple pieces. Place on well-greased grill over medium-high heat and cook for 3-5 minutes per side, until chicken is cooked through. Brush skewers with sauce and use remaining sauce as a dip.
Or, Try This
- Delicious with our Asian Sesame Soba Noodle Salad, just double the peanut sauce.
- Use shorter skewers and impress your guests with these tasty appetizers.