Crispy Ranch Chicken Tenders
Main Dish, American, Classic Comfort
Our Creamy Buttermilk Ranch does double duty by adding extra-delicious flavor to your chicken and serving as a fresh-tasting dip for the tenders – with a bonus of green bean fries. Kids will love it!
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In a bowl, toss together ½ cup Ranch dressing and chicken tenders until evenly coated.
- Remove each chicken tender and coat with breadcrumbs. Place chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil (reserving 1 teaspoon for green beans).
- On a separate baking sheet, toss together green beans, 1 teaspoon olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread out into an even layer.
- Place chicken and green beans into oven and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, turning the chicken and green beans once halfway through cooking, until the chicken is cooked through, the breadcrumbs are golden brown, and the green beans are tender. Serve with remaining Ranch dressing to dip chicken and green bean fries in.
Or, Try This
- If both sheet pans won’t fit on the same rack, place one on the top rack and one on the bottom and switch halfway through baking.