Brazilian Seafood Stew
Main Dish, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Here’s a hearty bowl that will warm you up fast with a spicy blend of Brazilian flavors and a jumpstart from our delicious Lobster Bisque.
- In saucepan, combine bisque with tomatoes, coconut milk, cumin, and crushed red pepper.
- Heat over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and simmer for an additional 2 minutes until shrimp is cooked through.
Or, Try This
- Garnish each portion with chopped cilantro and lime wedge.
- As an alternative to shrimp try whitefish or scallops.
- For a hearty meal, serve this stew in a Sourdough Bread Bowl.