BBQ Chicken Ranch Mac & Cheese
Main Dish, American, Classic Comfort
Featuring our fan favorites Mac & Cheese and Buttermilk Ranch, this hearty BBQ-inspired dish is spicy, creamy, tangy, crispy and everything in between. (Did we mention totally delicious?!)
- In a bowl, combine the mac & cheese with the ranch dressing and chicken. Divide evenly into two ramekins.
- Drizzle the BBQ sauce over the top of each mac & cheese. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes or until mac & cheese is heated through and the edges are golden brown.
- Garnish each mac & cheese with crispy onion and scallions before serving.
Or, Try This
- This recipe can be served as a main dish or side dish.If serving a crowd, multiply this recipe to yield as many servings as you would like. You can bake it in individual ramekins or also bake in a larger casserole dish.
- Cooked, picked lobster meat can be found at the seafood counter of the grocery store. You can also have the seafood department at your grocery store steam and lobster for you and you can pick the meat out at home.