Hot Broccoli Cheddar-Bacon Dip
Crowd Pleasers, American, Classic Comfort, Calorie Conscious, Sodium Conscious
Who doesn’t want a hot cheesy dip at a party? No one we know. Especially when it starts with our Broccoli Cheddar Soup. And did we mention the bacon? You just might want to try it yourself first.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine softened cream cheese, soup, chopped broccoli, cheese, bacon, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Put dip in small casserole dish and bake for 18-20 minutes until melted and bubbly. Serve with fresh veggies or crackers.
Or, Try This
- Pre-cooked packaged bacon is a quick alternative that works well in this recipe.
- For the ultimate eating experience, fill a Panera Sourdough Bread Bowl with the dip.
- If you can't find our Sourdough Bread Bowls at your grocery store, you can get some at your nearest Panera bakery-cafe.