Turkey, Bacon & Apple Sandwich
Sandwiches, American, Calorie Conscious
For apple lovers, this reinvented BLT gets a triple-A rating, with crisp apple slices, Applewood smoked bacon, and our tangy Fuji Apple Vinaigrette Dressing.
- Cook bacon in skillet, let cool, then chop.
- Cut baguette lengthwise into top and bottom halves, then into 3 sandwiches, and lightly toast.
- In small bowl, toss bacon, greens, dressing, and diced apple.
- Layer salad mixture and turkey between sandwich halves.
Or, Try This
- Also makes a great salad paired with our Panera® Chicken Noodle Soup.
- If you can't find our baguette at your local grocery store, swing by a Panera bakery-cafe for a freshly baked, hand-shaped and scored French Baguette.