Southwest Black Bean Salad
Salads, Crowd Pleasers, Mexican and Southwestern, Vegetarian, Calorie Conscious, Gluten Conscious, Sodium Conscious
This flavorful salad with a bit of a kick comes together in minutes with our Chipotle Ranch Dressing + Dip and a dash of cumin. Also makes a fun and zippy dip.
- In small bowl, combine dressing and cumin. Set aside.
- In large bowl, mix together black beans, corn and red bell pepper. Add dressing mixture and cilantro. Toss to coat.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve, toss one final time, taste and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Or, Try This
- For added crunch add 1/4 cup diced red onion.
- Toss in some diced avocado and serve on a bed of fresh spinach for a hearty salad.
- Toss with grated Monterey jack cheese and use as a quesadilla filling.
- Serve as a dip with tortilla chips.